Hermes Infrastructure is an infrastructure specialist operating a well-established UK-focused shared investment platform. Hermes Infrastructure was formed in 2010 to consolidate and manage the BT Pension Scheme direct infrastructure investment programme which had been investing in the infrastructure asset class since 1996. Since 2010, we have developed a programme to facilitate infrastructure investment by other third-party institutional investors to invest alongside the BT Pension Scheme, one of the UK's largest pension schemes, offering our expertise, ability to outperform and responsible approach, to other investors.
With £4.0bn of AuM, we are one of the UK’s largest direct investors. Our investment portfolio currently comprises 14 investments spanning renewable energy, regulated utilities, ports and transport infrastructure.
Our purpose is to deliver consistent, positive risk-adjusted returns for investors, responsibly.
Source: Hermes, as at 31 December 2016.
- Hermes calls for enhanced corporate governance regime for private infrastructure assets
- Quad Gas Group acquires 61% stake in National Grid Gas Distribution
- Sustainable infrastructure investment – long-term investing with a social purpose and a responsible focus
- Looking into 2017 with Hermes Investment Management
- Hermes appoints Robert Wall as Infrastructure Partner