Meet our experts
The leaders in the practice and philosophy of investment and sustainability who guide our business.
Their ideas, knowledge and influence strengthen our ability to deliver Sustainable Wealth Creation. Current topics in focus are:
- Advanced ESG analysis
- Stewardship throughout the pandemic
- Artificial intelligence and societal inclusion
Through positions in financial academia, writing in investment journals, exercising influence within industry associations and helping to forge stewardship codes, our experts help drive the investment agenda.
Knowledge with influence
stewardship and advocacy
Director - Responsible Investing & Sustainability (Global Emerging Markets), Federated Hermes Limited
Olivia joined the international business of Federated Hermes in November 2021 as the dedicated Responsible Investing & Sustainability Director for the Global Emerging Markets team, where she is responsible for enhancing and communicating the team’s ESG integration and engagement efforts. Olivia has over 20 years' experience in sustainability.
Prior to joining, Olivia was Senior Director, Social Impact & Responsibility at the Lego Group. She was also a strategic advisor on the Lego Group’s Sustainability strategy, covering brand purpose, social impact investment, responsible sourcing, circular economy and caring employer values. Olivia previously worked at Monsoon Accessorize as Head of Corporate Responsibility, where she was responsible for developing and implementing responsibility strategy for the retailer across its 1,000 stores globally. Prior to this, Olivia worked at F&C Asset Management covering the pharma, food, retail, ICT and emerging markets sectors as Associate Director - Governance and SRI. Olivia has an MSc in Social Policy and Planning in Developing Countries from the London School of Economics and an MA in Modern History from the University of Oxford.
Louise drives the landmark ESG and responsible investment research strategy within the Global Equities team and is integral to its development of innovative, customised product solutions and tools fulfilling client needs.
Louise holds the following positions within industry groups:
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association – Board Member
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change – Member of the Paris Aligned Investment Initiative (Listed Equities)
Bruce leads engagements with companies across the mining, oil and gas and utilities sectors, as well as corporate-governance-focused engagements in the UK. He is the lead author of the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change’s ‘Investor Expectations of Mining Companies – Drilling Deeper into Carbon Asset Risk’.
Bruce participates in a number of industry initiatives:
- Climate Action 100+
- HMT Asset Management Taskforce – Stewardship Working Group
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
- Transition Pathway Initiative
- UNEP FI
Mitch oversees the firm’s Sustainable Fixed Income programme and the research activity underpinning our liquid-credit strategies.
He is active in the following organisations:
- PRI – Co-Chair of the Credit Ratings Advisory Committee
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board – Technical Working Group
- UK-China Green Finance Task Force
- European Leveraged Finance Association – Executive Committee
Aaron is responsible for developing engagement strategies and working with companies in the Federated Hermes SDG Engagement High Yield Credit Fund.
Having previously worked on EOS engagements with North American companies, he continues to collaborate with the stewardship team on thought leadership pieces.
Eoin is Head of Investment and a member of the Executive Committee. He leads the Investment Office, which is responsible to clients for the investment teams’ consistent delivery of responsible, risk-adjusted performance and adherence to the processes which earned them their ‘kitemarks’.
Eoin participates in the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board as an Investor Advisory Board member.
Lisa focuses on engagement with companies in Europe and leads EOS work on pollution, waste and the circular economy.
Prior to joining EOS, she worked as a sustainability consultant in London and was a research fellow at the Institute for Managing Sustainability at the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
Lewis is responsible for managing global equity portfolios and risk analysis. He is instrumental in conducting the team’s flagship ESG research, which is leveraged by all our teams investing in public markets.
Jaime leads EOS’s corporate engagements in Latin America and Russia, focusing on the mining, oil and gas, technology and utilities sectors.
He is a member of the 30% Club.
Kate focuses on policy and advocacy within our Responsibility Office, leading on key areas within sustainable finance including climate change and EU sustainable finance regulation. She engages with regulators and policymakers globally to ensure that the financial system is operating in the best interests of its ultimate asset owners, including addressing barriers to responsible investment and stewardship.
She participates in a number of initiatives:
- UN Global Compat UK Advisory Group
- FCA-PRA Climate Financial Risk Forum - Disclosures Working Group
- UN PRI –Global Policy Reference Group; IIGCC - Net Zero Implementation Working Group
- Irish Funds ESG Policy, Legal and Regulatory Workstream
As Head of Impact & Sustainable Investing, Ingrid is responsible for constructing and managing portfolios within our Impact Opportunities strategy.
She is a member of the following organisations:
- Global Impact Investing Network
- Fair4AllFinance – Non-Executive Director
Leon is responsible for developing and directing the integration of responsibility across the firm. This includes the integration of ESG analysis and engagement by investment teams and in our client relationship management and reporting, and embedding responsibility in our corporate citizenship programme.
Leon is involved in the following initiatives:
- UK Value Creation Framework – Member of the Editorial Board
- Transparency Taskforce Initiative
- Common Good Foundation
- Business in the Community – Member of the Global Goals Operations Group
Saker is CEO of the Federated Hermes Limited, appointed November 2011, having joined in June 2009 as CIO. He is also a member of the Federated Hermes Executive team and was awarded a CBE (Commander of the Order of the British Empire) in the Queen’s 2019 New Year’s Honours list for services to Responsible Business and Finance.
Saker participates in numerous investment and charity organisations:
- Impact Investing Institute – Advisory Board member
- UNEP FI – Global Steering Committee
- Banking Standards Board – Practitioner Board member
- FCA-PRA Climate Financial Risk Forum – Forum member and Chair of Disclosures Working Group
- International Integrated Reporting Council – Member
- The 300 Club – Founder and member
- Business in the Community – Global Goals
- Leadership Team Common Good Foundation – Trustee
- Mosaic – Board member