Will an easing of supply-chain constraints put a lid on price rises or should we expect something more long-term and structural? Are central banks moving too fast, too slow or not at all?
- Returning capital to shareholders; issuer behaviour remains rational
- Event risk on the rise: EU telcos and UK supermarket LBOs in focus
- A bumper year for CLO issuance
- Credit opportunities in Chinese property
- Why SLBs are like Marmite to the market
Read the full report for a more comprehensive picture.