Hermes Infrastructure is growing. After more than a decade of successful investment on behalf of the BT Pension Scheme, one of the UK's largest pension schemes, we now offer our expertise, ability to outperform and responsible approach, to other investors.
Our purpose is to generate consistent, positive risk-adjusted returns for investors. When researching potential transactions, we consider both financial and non-financial investment characteristics. Good corporate governance is essential to financial outperformance, and we look for this in the assets in which we invest.
- Hermes calls for enhanced corporate governance regime for private infrastructure assets
- Quad Gas Group acquires 61% stake in National Grid Gas Distribution
- Sustainable infrastructure investment – long-term investing with a social purpose and a responsible focus
- Looking into 2017 with Hermes Investment Management
- Hermes appoints Robert Wall as Infrastructure Partner