Objective: to outperform the IPD other Balanced PUT Index by 0.5% p.a. over a rolling three-year period
The Trust invests directly in properties ranging in value from £1.2million to £101.5million. We target a wide range of carefully chosen properties – including retail, office and industrial units across the UK. Our long-term goal is to maintain a balanced portfolio with the potential to grow sustainably.
Hermes selects, owns and manages all these properties directly. All the investors in the strategy are UK pension funds or charities, committed to achieving long-term returns.
Why Hermes Property Unit Trust?
- A balanced asset allocation and active stock diversification strategy looking for balanced risk and return within a single solution
- Active property management to maximise returns and create sustainable value
- A dedicated team of six investment professionals with over 16 years’ average industry experience
- Oversight from a wholly independent appointments committee to ensure a responsible investment approach
- An industry leader in environmental management
Targets cannot be guaranteed.