Will an easing of supply-chain constraints put a lid on price rises or should we expect something more long-term and structural? Are central banks moving too fast, too slow or not at all?
- Returning capital to shareholders; issuer behaviour remains rational
- Event risk on the rise: EU telcos and UK supermarket LBOs in focus
- A bumper year for CLO issuance
- Credit opportunities in Chinese property
- Why SLBs are like Marmite to the market
Read the full report for a more comprehensive picture.
Archive: previous editions of 360°
As fixed income markets have moved through the economic cycle, our thinking has also developed – take a look at some of our previous reports to see how the investment landscape has changed over time.
- Focusing on the evidence: 360°, Q4 2021
- A test of endurance: 360°, Q3 2021
- Looking below the surface of fixed income markets: 360°, Q2 2021
- A changing climate in fixed income: 360°, Q1 2021
- The road less travelled: 360°, Q4 2020
- Credit investing in the coronavirus era: 360°, Q3 2020
- Recalibrating the rulebook: 360°, Q2 2020