As part of our most recent January Multi-Asset Credit Strategy Meeting (MACSM), the team met to discuss their views across the asset classes within our fixed income spectrum.
In his commentary, Fraser Lundie, Head of Fixed Income – Public Markets, summarises why this forum, which provides an overarching framework for the group’s top-down, macro views within fixed income, is so central to our thinking and how, after almost 20 years, the breadth of experience and resources within the team have never been so strong.
Other highlights include:
- Commentary: Between equity, credit, and rates markets, which take on the inflation outlook will prove to be right?
- Economic outlook: Hear from Silvia Dall’Angelo, our Senior Economist
- Sentiment, technicals and relative valuation: Tune in to the market’s mood music
- Catalysts: Key tail risks for 2023
- Emerging markets: Which regions will cut rates first as growth slows?
Archive: Previous editions of 360°
As fixed income markets evolve through the economic cycle, so too does our thinking. For a view on how the investment landscape has changed, read some of our reports from the past year below:
- 360° Q3 2022: Rates, recovery, recession
- 360° Q2 2022: Dissonance, dampening and diversification
- 360° Q1 2022: Volatility, value and variants