- Annual review 2022: A run-down of what turned out to be a topsy-turvy year for investors.
- Engagement overview: 145 engagement objectives with 76 companies engaged. An update on our progress in 2022.
- In the spotlight: ESG in healthcare. How responsible investors can achieve tangible results in line with sustainable goals through engagement and stewardship.
- Engagement case study: IBM. Our engagement dates back to 2012 and we continue to engage on areas such as linking board compensation to ESG performance, pay-gap reporting and human rights due diligence.
- Engagement case study: Unicredit. With roots in banking dating back to the 15th century, Milan-headquartered Unicredit is designated as Italy’s only systemically important bank. Our engagement has focused primarily on the company’s plans to build digitisation and ESG as key components of its business growth plan.
Archive: Previous editions
Please see previous editions of our Global Equity ESG reporting below: