Reasons to invest
Why Unconstrained Credit?
Approaching credit in the right way is more important than ever. Through our global and unconstrained approach, we aim to achieve a high level of income and capital growth.
The process incorporates a dynamic option overlay to hedge against down markets and manage risk. This allows us to adjust the portfolio risk depending on prevailing market conditions while limiting turnover of our best ideas. The reduced volatility also contributes to the potential for strong risk-adjusted returns.
How we invest
Active, high-conviction global relative value across capital structures
- Seamless integration of ESG and sustainability considerations, coupled with active engagement, is critical to sustainable long-term performance.
- A high-conviction, active credit-selection process, guided by top-down analysis is essential to outperforming in both bull and bear markets.
- Issuer selection universe beyond the US and Europe, including emerging markets, can create more opportunities and diversified sources of return.
- Security selection is as important as company selection, searching capital structures for optimal instruments opens opportunities.
- Downside defence improves risk-adjusted returns – we seek to preserve capital in down market environments.
For the latest performance and vital information – including prices, key facts, identifiers and ratings
Read our latest portfolio perspectives