- When facts change, I change my mind – what do you do, Sir? The macroeconomic outlook from our Senior Economist, Silvia Dall’Angelo.
- The six big ‘ifs’: We take a deep dive into key issues determining short-term inflationary outcomes.
- The asset-class outlook: A view from our equities, fixed income and private market teams.
However, it is becoming increasingly difficult to ignore the short-lived nature of many of the factors fuelling recent price rises. The energy crisis, the threat of a global recession, and the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, to name but a few, all have the potential to bring inflation to an early close.
In our latest edition, we pose a timely question: If inflationary headwinds were to subside, what might this mean for investors? And how might they respond?
Archive: Previous editions of Spectrum
Please see previous editions from this year below:
- Spectrum, Q1 2022: The Great Rotation 2.0
- Spectrum, Q2 2022: Investing into the decarbonisation paradox
- Spectrum, Q3 2022: Have alternatives gone mainstream?