- Three years from launch, the team continues to build insight on how to uncover the SDG impact potential of companies, and has learned what styles of engagement may be needed to understand or influence progression to potential milestones.
- The team now engages on 277 objectives at 124 companies – increasing its engagement intensity to 2.2 objectives per company on average.
- Over the course of the 12 months, 65% of objectives progressed by one milestone or more.
- In this year’s report, our long read feature explores how financial inclusion in banking is a globally relevant billion-person opportunity.
- The report also includes case studies highlighting how individual companies within the portfolio have made progress towards their engagement objectives.